Personalized Omega 3 Testing
Personalized omega-3 testing measures the fatty acid composition, including DHA, EPA, and DPA, of whole blood.
Few nutrients have been studied as thoroughly as omega-3 fatty acids. They are incredibly important have many powerful health benefits for your body and brain:
- Can reduce chronic inflammation which is link to many diseases
- Helps fight anxiety and depression, as well as age related mental decline.
- Promotes baby’s brain and eye development in pregnancy and early life.
- Reduces risk for heart disease
- Improves gut health
- Reduces PMS symptoms
- Improves skin health
Omega 3 levels of 8-12% are associated with better overall health, however most North Americans (and many other countries around the globe) have very low levels.
This simple test requires only a droplet of blood from your finger, which is then sent to a lab specializing in lipid analysis. If lab results indicate a low score, then simple diet and supplement recommendations can be implemented to improve symptoms and support optimal health. Retesting after 4-8 weeks will confirm efficacy of dietary protocol and risk reduction.
Personalised Omega 3 Testing
- 15 minute appointment for blood draw
- Omega 3 whole blood testing for fatty acid composition
- Detailed report of fatty acid composition including DHA, EPA, and DPA, and related risk factors.
- 30 minute lab follow up nutrition session to review results and give personalized recommendations can be booked upon receiving results (recommended, not included)
Further 1:1 support or custom meal plan available as needed.
If interested in testing but not able to book in person, you can contact me to purchase.
You will receive the test kit in the mail, with all collection supplies and instructions, including return postage. I will be in touch to book your follow up session upon receiving results.